Brian Choi is a Trainee Solicitor of Karas LLP. He has assisted on a broad range of civil litigation matters involving fraud, professional negligence, corporate insolvency and judicial review.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Brian was a legal caseworker at a non-profit organisation providing assistance to refugees and forced migrants. In 2018, he worked as an intern at the International Criminal Court’s Office of Public Counsel for the Defence in The Hague.
- Trainee Solicitor, Karas LLP (2021)
- Trainee Solicitor, Lipman Karas Hong Kong (2020)
- Legal Caseworker, Justice Centre Hong Kong (2019)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (2020)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (2018).