Thomas Leung is an Associate of Karas So LLP. He has experience in international arbitration, cross-border litigation, private client and corporate insolvency matters.
Thomas has advised and represented clients in cases involving civil fraud, conspiracy, debt recovery and shareholder disputes. He also has experience in applications concerning injunctive reliefs, jurisdictional challenge and enforcement of judgment and arbitration awards.
Thomas has served as a Judicial Assistant in the Court of Final Appeal, where he assisted judges in substantive appeals, leave applications and various research.
Thomas is dual-qualified in Hong Kong and England and Wales. He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
China Medical Technologies, Inc
Representing the court appointed liquidators of China Medical, a Cayman Islands company that was listed on NASDAQ, over its US$500 million collapse.
Representing the liquidators of a former Hong Kong-listed metal recycling company, in a claim against a global financial institution for sponsor misconduct relating to the company’s initial public offering.
- Associate, Karas So LLP (2023)
- Judicial Assistant, Court of Final Appeal (2022)
- Trainee Solicitor, Reed Smith Richards Butler (2019)
- Master of Law, University of Cambridge (2022)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, University of Hong Kong (2019)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Hong Kong (2018)
- Hong Kong, 2022
- England and Wales, 2022
Articles and Publications