Enoch Lee is a Senior Associate at Karas So LLP. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, as well as regulatory and internal investigations. He has represented and advised clients from various backgrounds, including financial institutions, hedge funds, accounting firms, listed companies, and ultra-high net worth individuals.
Enoch joined Karas So LLP in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, he received training and worked at an international law firm, where he was also seconded to their New York office.
During 2021-2022, Enoch spent six months on secondment to the APAC and MENA Litigation and Investigations team at Credit Suisse.
Enoch is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and an Attorney of the State of New York. He is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Representing a Hong Kong-based hedge fund and its founder/CEO in an SFC investigation regarding alleged market misconduct.
- Advising a financial institution on an HKMA investigation regarding AML compliance.
- Advising a global financial institution on an SFC investigation regarding erroneous trades.
- Advising a multinational hedge fund on its compliance with rules and regulations issued by the SFC.
- Conducting an internal investigation for an international financial institution regarding suspected market misconduct by one of its traders.
- Conducting internal investigations for a multinational pharmaceutical company in relation to alleged or potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the APAC region.
- Advising a leading international accounting firm on issues arising from a high-profile restructuring of a Singapore-listed, Hong Kong-based energy commodity trading group.
- Defending a leading international accounting firm in Hong Kong against allegations of audit negligence.
- Advising an ultra-high net worth individual in her family dispute against a top Hong Kong tycoon.
- Advising a victim of cyber fraud in obtaining a Mareva Injunction in Hong Kong.
- Senior Associate, Karas So LLP, 2023
- Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, 2019
- Legal Manager (pending admission), Davis Polk & Wardwell, 2018
- Trainee Solicitor, Davis Polk & Wardwell, 2016
- City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, 2016
- City University of Hong Kong, Juris Doctor, 2015
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2011
- Hong Kong, 2019
- New York, 2020